We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Ruminations 12/12/2008

Well of COURSE our hosting service would go down one day after What About Our Daughters was mentioned by ESSENCE magazine editor on Cnn.com.

I am wondering if the site didn't go down because the auto bailout "failed" and the universe didn't want me to talk about it.

Today the Down Jones Industrial Average will likely throw a temper tantrum because the bailout failed. I don't care, let it drop. It will come back. To everyone asking "What About Retirees?" My response is that no retired person should have growth stocks as any substantial portion of their portfolio. That's not advice, that's my opinion.