We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Thursday, May 10, 2007

AKON.... STILL CLUELESS

So apparently it is the club's fault that he thinks women are teflon blow up dolls that should be flung about.

First, and most important to me, I want to sincerely apologize for the
embarrassment and any pain I've caused to the young woman who joined me
on-stage, her family and the Trinidad community for the events at my concert in
Port of Spain on April 12th.

It was never my intention to embarrass or take advantage of my fans in any way, especially those under the age of 18. That is why we tried to make sure that the club did not admit anyone under 18 in the audience. Somehow, that standard was not met.

Again, I apologize to those concerned and to all my fans and I pledge to all that we will strive to make sure this type of incident does not happen again."

From TMZ. UHG! he just doesn't get it. Even if she WAS over 18, a woman should not be treated and handled that way. Just. Ugh! Just. Just. UUUUGH! Standards? Akon has standards? The man who coined "Smack That" has standards. How about making sure you don't treat women like inanimate objects. I. AM. TOO. THROUGH.