We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Monday, July 9, 2007

Here We Go Ho' Ho' Again- Sharpton Calls out TMZ For Calling Beyonce "Roboho" - TMZ Responds That They Call lots of Women Whores

Y'all remember the "roboho" incident following the BET Music Awards. Well Rev Al and his non-news-reading staffers finally got around to commenting on it. He also took the opportunity to announce that he is going on a 20-city anti "Ho" campaign. I wish he would call out BET about Hot Ghetto Mess, but y'all know my feelings on Rev. Al. You know, let me send his people an e-mail right now.

Anyway, TMZ responded that they call everyone a whore in one form of another. As usual, the TMZ comments are chock full of racist rants.

Read it and weep.

By the way. Thanks to all of you who have purchased a T-shirt to help support the site. I only make $1 on each sale, but every little bit counts. I get a dollar whether you purchase a button or a $18 hoodie. I've added some less expensive stickers and magnets to allow people a less expensive way to support the site. We have two designs, the "Stop Funding Foolishness" design and the " Defund the War on Black Women" design. Again I thank you and let me know how CafePress treats y'all. Since people appear to like the shirts, I am considering printing them up myself, but I don't know if I am ready to go into the T-shirt business yet. Who am I kidding. I am sooo not customer service oriented. CafePress will do just fine.