We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Friday, August 17, 2007

D.L. Hughley Returns to Texas.... God is not Pleased.....And the Thunder Rolls..


Folk keep asking how the weather is out here. Well we were doing JUUUST fine until about 15 minutes ago and now it looks like Armageddon out there. I took a picture of what it looked like about ten minutes ago. Hopefully these are swift moving storms, most of the ones spun off from Tropical Storm Erin have been. They dump a ton of rain and then move on. At least in this area. Folks in San Antonio have been hit really hard. Y'all know I live int he flash flood capital of the country right. Anyway, I'll have my portable radio with me and short of a tornado warning from the National Weather Service, I'll get this dadgum protest over with.

The fact that the Comedy Club and Hughley's Publicist have been hyping the protest robs me of some of the joy, hence why I did not issue any press releases or call the TV stations.

Don't worry, I grew up on the coast of Texas, rain won't kill you unless you drive into a flooded creek or something. Now the lightening sheesh. The club is in an area without any tall buildings so that might be a problem... Talk about being a lightening rod.... but anyway, y'all should be more concerned about these paint and marker fumes from making these signs. Let me go open up a window.

The good news is that the bad weather MIGHT suppress attendance as it did in Ft. Worth when he came the last time.