We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Second Dunbar Village PSA Ready to Go- Have At It.



I pulled an all-nighter and still couldn't master getting the audio to go along with the slides. I know I caught one typo, but I am too tired to go back and fix it. With 79 slides, I am sure that there are others. REMIX it to your heart's content and share it with friends and member of the League of the Immorally Indifferent.

Here is Symphony's first video on Dunbar Village. It is getting attention in West Palm Beach.


If we let these "leaders" get away with ignoring this issue, you can expect Dunbar Villages to pop up in a town and suburb near you. The cost of silence is too high. Le me see if I can get in two hours sleep.