We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Friday, October 12, 2007

Record Breaking Black Women's Roundtable Podcast Now Available

It was billed as the Blogosphere's version of "The Thriller in Manila". We laughed, we cried, we yelled, but I think we're still friends. Yes, Attorneymom came on the Black Women's Roundtable this week and she didn't disappoint. We hit a new record for our podcast. It went 2 hours and 15 minutes and we needed every minute.


Poor Pastor Coates from Enough is Enough hung with us for the entire first hour. I told him the podcast was laid back. Well, NORMALLY it is. After the Pastor signed off, Attorneymom, Tracey, SheCodes, Radni and I kept talking for another hour and fifteen minutes. You aren't going to see a group of Black women having these kinds of conversations about current events many other places.

It was a doozy.


Just go ahead and download it to your I-pod and listen to it on the way in to work, from work, at the store, on the way to church while working out, grocery store, um and by then you ought to get to the end.

I promised that what happened on the podcast will stay on the podcast so I won't give any color commentary.

Attorneymom is a very good sport and I had to pull out my "big girl" voice a couple of times, but it is all good. Y'all drop over to Character Corner to say "hey" to the "WAOD Resident Contrarian", Attorneymom. I tried to tell Debra Lee Attorneymom would protect her.

You can listen to the show here.