We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aretha Franklin is Mad at Beyonce, the Grammys and Tina Turner?

Aretha Franklin is offended that Beyonce referred to Tina Turner as "The Queen" during their duet for the Grammy Awards. I didn't watch and still don't care, but apparently Aretha, "The Queen of Soul" too offense.

"I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway." PEOPLE.COM
Aretha, I don't know if you can't point a finger at the Grammy folk ( unless there is some back stage drama we don't know about) I am reluctant to pin the blame on Beyonce because she is NOTORIOUS for making "interesting" statements when she goes off script.

Somebody refresh my memory, wasn't Tina Turner considered the Queen of Rock N' Roll or something like that? I forget what her title was back in the day.

Of course all of this is being called a "cat fight." Why is People reporting this anyway? So much for growing old gracefully.