We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blogging While Brown Mini-Conference Video- Launch of Twitterholics Anonymous


Untitled from Gina McCauley on Vimeo.

Our incredible conference videographer, Deborah Jones from D. Jones Productions cranked out this mini conference video with some interviews and mini conference highlights. More video coming soon, but she worked long into the night to get this out to us. I appreciate it. If you have a conference or event that you want taped, I highly recommend D. Jones out of Atlanta.

The video features Tamera from Black Life by GLAM, Necole Bitchie from NecoleBitchie.com and The Urban Blogger, AJ from CommonSense Media, Chris Raab from Afro Netizen, Elisa Camahort Page from BlogHer, and James Harris.

Twitterholics Anonymous

I am now forming a Blogging While Brown Twitterholics Anonymous. I believe we got some people hooked on the tweeting this weekend. Why can't I quit you Twitter??? I actually didn't tweet as much as I wanted to, but I have gone back to read other people's twitter streams.

Some of the folks who I know were Twittering:
Shawn from Dallas South Blog
ElisaC from BlogHer
Wayne aka "Villager" from Electronic Village
AT Alien from Straight from the A
Pam from Pam's House Blend
Theo from Theo talks ( he also did Ustream)