We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Friday, June 29, 2007

Rutgers University President Thanks DL Hughley Protest Organizers

I know. I know. I promised not to mention a certain D-List comedian for at least seven days. So I shall refer to hims as "He Who Shall Not Be Named" (HWSNBN). I recently was contacted by Pastor Tatum, he organized the Ft. Worth protest and is now calling on Al Sharpton ( good luck with that one) and other leaders in NYC to protest HWSNBN when he appears at Caroline's in a
week. The Forth Worth Weekly has some background on what has happened since the Ft. Worth protest of HWSNBN.

In an e-mail to Tatum, Rutgers University President Richard L. McCormick said he
appreciated the Hughley boycott. “Thank you for your message of support for the
Rutgers women’s basketball team,” McCormick wrote. “We are proud of the dignity
and grace with which these 10 student athletes conducted themselves throughout
the controversy ... .”

I didn't know that Eddie started to boo after HWSNBN called Hillary Clinton out of her name.
Griffin was arrested inside the hall during Hughley’s performance. He had
started booing and shouting after Hughley referred to U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton
of New York as a “bitch.” “He was referring to the former first lady and one of
the leading presidential candidates in such a derogatory manner, and I spoke
up,” Griffin said. “The next thing I knew, I was being carried out.”


More after work folks!