We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Unplug Gangsta Rap"- Amazing Work by the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

For my regular readers, y'all remember me saying that people have been complaining about the negative images in Hip Hop music for years, but no one was listening. I present to you Unplug Gangsta Rap by the Democrat and Chronicle. The Editorial Board of the paper has been running a campaign for YEARS to rescue Hip Hop from the clutches of its corporate overseers. It is called Unplug Gangsta Rap. They have an AMAZING site. My favorite is "Most Wanted" it has names pictures and descriptions of the corporate executives responsible for most of the foolishness. It also has some great articles and multimedia. Check them out. THIS is why I love this blog. Keep sending me the tips folks!