We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Help Is On the Way

I can't go into it all right now, but a coordinated inter-generational campaign of online and offline activists the likes of which the world has never seen is being amassed to nip this FOOLISHNESS in the bud. (Okay, y'all know I am prone to hyperbole, but I think that might actually be accurate). We haven't been abandoned. They just don't move as fast as we want them to sometimes.

I'll tell y'all the rest this evening. Be encouraged and keep calling and writing.

It is time for Debra Lee to decide if "Hot Ghetto Mess" is worth the onslaught that is about to be unleashed.

FYI. If you would be willing to talk to a reporter about your feelings on Hot Ghetto Mess. E-mail me your full name and telephone number so I can pass it on to them.