We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Monday, October 22, 2007

I Have Found the Solution to Dismantling the Hip Hop Industrial Complex - We Will Mock Them Into Submission! (GodTube)

I had seen a piece on this on either 20/20 or Nightline. I forget. These church folks have found the secret. If you can't beat em' join em' and they have created their own channel with their own programming. I have been saying for Years Okay I've only been around six months ( not that any of you ingrates wished me a happy 6-month anniversary or nuthin' like that) (cue tiny violin playing). But anyway. I have stated previously that we have to start creating our own content. Folks apparently are hungry for something new. I am not endorsing it, but Y'all just wait til' I drop a video by MC Debbie Lee called "Git Dem' Church folk off my Lawn!: The Remix"

GodTube.com was the fastest-growing Web property in the U.S. in the month of August, according to ComScore’s Media Metrix. Its 1.7 million unique visitors represented a 973% increase in traffic over the previous month. Perez Hilton



"Baby Got Book" (This may take a while to load, but it is worth it!) Mmmm Train wrecky goodness!


Watch out world. When GinaTube(c) Launches. It is over on the foolishness front.

For something similar, you can visit Super Sistas.

*goes an sits down and waits for Attorneymom to weigh in*
Seriously Shecodes I need to learn how to use cakewalk or sonar or whatever it is called. I am ready to start dropping rhymes or beats or whateva' on my first album
"Live from Bedside Baptist: Hip Hop Needs a Healin'"