We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogging on People's Graves: Kanye's Mama

Folks, from time to time as bloggers we forget that there are real people on the other end of our computer screens. Before he was able to even LAND in the United States people were blogging about Kanye West's mom. I have my issues with the Entertainment Industrial Complex, but losing your mother at any age is hard, losing her at 58 with the world watching commenting, prognostituting, and issuing medical opinions has to be almost unbearable. Just think about that when you post.

They were playing Kanye West's "Hey Mama" on the radio and I thought how sad. I'd never heard the song before today

I don't have anything else to say about this.