We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Monday, March 24, 2008

Chris Rock: "A Black Woman Can't Be First Lady of the United States"

Yes yes. It was a joke. When is it ever NOT a joke when it comes to Black women. We're always good for a laugh and a paycheck. Apparently Chris Rock thinks having a Black wife is a Black mark when it comes to running for high office

Barack has a handicap the other candidates don't have: Barack Obama has a black wife. And I don't think a black woman can be first lady of the United States. Yeah, I said it! A black woman can be president, no problem. First lady? Can't do it. You know why? Because a black woman cannot play the background of a relationship. Just imagine telling your black wife that you're president? 'Honey, I did it! I won! I'm the president.' 'No, we the president! And I want my girlfriends in the Cabinet! I want Kiki to be secretary of state! She can fight!' " Rolling Stone
Actually, Chris is describing Hillary, not Michelle.Now folks say comedy is rooted in truth. I say comedy is rooted in the personal delusions of the comic. Maybe if Chris had spent more time with his BLACK WIFE he wouldn't have been sweating bullets over a rape charge. (I'm just joking :)) Thanks Brother!Let me stop. I don't want to appear to be an angry Black woman.