We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Boondocks Does Send Up of BET, Debra Lee, and Whatshisname Hudlin

Warning! It's "The Boondocks" May be NSFW (Not Safe for Work).


"The Boondocks" did a send up of Debra Lee, BET, and Reginald Hudlin. Hudlin was an executive producer of of "The Boondocks." I wonder what went down there?
Aaron McGruder and film producer/director Reginald Hudlin created a Boondocks pilot for the Fox Network, but found great difficulty in making the series acceptable for network television. Hudlin left the project after the Fox deal fell through, although McGruder and Sony Television are contractually bound to continue to credit him as an executive producer.[2] Wikipedia


Anyway, I am kind of mad because I had my own "Debra Lee"-inspired art coming out in February. I can't top this though.

Warning! It's "The Boondocks" May be NSFW.

Don't forget that there is a protest scheduled on the 12th outside of the BET Honors Awards Show in Washington, DC. Enough is Enough Campaign.

I was going to reveal some new foolishness BET is engaged in involving sponsors, but after seeing this, I feel bad. Between "The Boondocks" and folks circling her lawn, I almost feel guilty for Debbie Lee and her multimedia crack peddling ways until I remember "BET Uncut" and a certain MESS.

Bonus: Who else thinks Rev. Goodlove is a composite of Sharpton and Jackson?