We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Friday, February 8, 2008

Has Juanita Bynum, the "New Face of Domestic Violence", Reconciled With Her Husband?

Media Take Out along with other blogs are reporting that there has been a reconciliation between Prophetess Juanita Bynum Weeks and her Husband Bishop Thomas Weeks, III or as I like to call him, Tommy The Hit Man.

I don't know how reliable this info is. I am trying to hunt down some primary source information. If this is true we can have a discussion about what message this sends to all the women who reached out to and identified with the new face of domestic violence. Wow, church folks are just wilding out. I don't know if things are getting worse or if we now have multiple ways to report the foolishness. If this is true, you can bet that there will be a "conference" about this.

Blogs reporting:

Most people are repeating what they read on Media Takeout (hmmm- ABC News-it is not.)
Princess Dominique

Not Your Typical Negro

Rantings of a Creole Princess

Someone claiming to have a first hand account.

Can somebody tell me if I am the only one that finds this disturbing" It's a YouTube clip with a song called "You Bishop Weeks That Chic"...and miles to go before I sleep.

Previous posts on this Bynum-Weeks Foolishness