We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Puffy Claims Sixth Child and Expects a Gold Star - Concupine Conspiracy Lives

"At first, I wasn't sure if this was my child," he said. "Now that it has become clear she is, I will take care of her for the rest of her life." Sean "Sperm Appleseed Combs" on finally acknowledging his progeny down in Atlanta.



Y'all remember when I gave Kim Porter the Wagging Finger of Shame Award for THIS FOOLISHNESS?

Well Sean Combs aka "The Johnny Appleseed of Sperm," has finally acknowledged his first daughterwith a woman down in Atlanta,GA. Now I am not a wiz with gestational mathematics, but somebody work those numbers for me and tell me Kim and Puffy didn't know all about this baby when they were all up in Essence magazine talking about "No Ordinary Love." Why does Puffy Piddy Dingdong insist on living his life like a never-ending Maury Povich show. His funeral is going to be a MESS!

I hope that when he says she will be taken care of for the rest of her life, that means having a loving relationship with her half a dozen half siblings. Hopefully can shut Kim Porter's foolishness about not letting her kids meet their half sister to rest.

And now Media Take Out is saying another pregnant woman is coming out of the woods. This is not only ridiculous, but it is unhygienic to be swapping bodily fluids indiscriminately with these folks. Just EEW. All involved are irresponsible, tacky and tawdry. Double "BOO!"