We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome New York Times Readers- I Do Not Agree With Debra Lee

For the record, I DO NOT agree with Debra Lee.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/55/113830985_09f377146d.jpg?v=0 Somewhere the Devil is ice skating in hell. HA! You can click here to read past articles I have written about Bob Johnson ( BET FOUNDER), Debra Lee ( current CEO), and THAT MAN ( current President)- He refers to me as THAT WOMAN, so I am returning the favor.
I didn't realize that the Times put a live link to this blog in their story so when I checked the traffic today i was like OH GAWD, they are going to think I agree with Debra Lee. I don't, not consciously anyway. I've been supportive of the rallies from the beginning (read all the Enough is Enough posts). I was speaking an a strategic sense about "articulating an end game."

I truly believe that this is the beginning of my generation's Montgomery.

You might also be interested in "BET Could Learn Something from the Life of George Wallace"