We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kwame Kilpatrick Jail House Vigil Open Thread


I really don't have anything to say. The man is in jail. I don't believe in kicking folks while they are down and it doesn't get more down than being locked up. So feel free to comment and leave links to interesting posts about Kwame Kilpatrick. This is all very sad. Sad for the city. Sad for the family, and yes, even sad for him. All that talent and all those gifts SQUANDERED!

I have offered some of my pasts comments in chronological order ( that's beginning to end y'all)

Previous Posts:
Wagging Finger of Shame to Kwame and Christine (6 Months Ago)
The Apology/ Non Apology Video
Elliot Spitzer vs. Kwame Kil Patrick- Why Wives Should Get Hazard Pay
Kwame Charged
Detroit: A Love Story- My Interpretation of 18 Pages of TXT MSGs
Kwame K is Career Kryptonite